Clinimer is committed to comply with all the applicable requirements (statutory and regulatory) and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
We aim to guide our actions to the permanent satisfaction of the users’ expectations, while encouraging the constant improvement of the activities developed as a way to promote the ever increasing efficiency of our processes.
In order to achieve the continuous improvement of our services, processes and quality management system, the management commits itself to:
- Make use of its resources – including its management system – as strategic tools to achieve excellence performance, to increase competitiveness and to continuously grow.
- Establish efficient channels of communication with women, couples and stakeholders in order to ensure compliance with the expected requirements.
- Provide the necessary means to improve processes and to create a differentiated clinical service.
- Ensure the maximum safety conditions for the patient, visitors, and employees.
- Encourage the involvement of all interested parties and promote the skills of its employees in order to support Clinimer’s growth.
- Continuously monitor Assisted Reproductive Technique development and dissemination from the scientific community.
Management takes responsibility for maintaining the Quality Policy appropriate to the organisation’s purpose and strives for it to be understood and practiced by all employees.
The Management team takes responsibility for maintaining the Quality Policy that is appropriate to the organisation’s purposes and commits it self for it to be understood and practiced by all employees.